In the evolved payment ecosystem, merchants require adopting advanced technology for analyzing disparities between IP addresses, time zones, and geo-location with relation to changed user behavior and modern fraud trends. A comprehensive verification structure and advanced authentication mechanism have been playing an important role in CNP fraud prevention and controlling chargebacks.
Quatrro aims to benefit merchants with comprehensive verification of data sets using a mix of machine intelligence and human intervention. Fraud prevention analysts are available 24*7 for isolating fraudulent activities and thus taking away the requirement of any additional verification. It has been designed to save unnecessary costs to the merchants and generate larger profits that are otherwise spent on the costs incurred for multiple verifications.
- Deep analysis to drive quick, objective and confident decisions related to consumer’s identity
- Brings in use advanced analytics and record-linking technology for providing highly robust, precise and real-time results
- Analysts measure the importance of “in wallet” data elements by cross-evaluating consumer information using billions of unique records channelized through both internal and public sources
- A comprehensive verification index gets generated on the basis of a calculation of the match rate of Name-Address-SSNs and Name-Address-Phone
- Authenticates consumer identity by using Name, Address, SSN, DoB and other vital data elements including the important Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) check for the US Patriot Act compliance